Choosing the Right Tub
1. Do I want a regular bathtub, a whirlpool or an air bath?
2. Is this for a bathroom with a separate shower, or do I need a tub and shower combination?
3. What type of material do I want my bathtub to be: cast iron, acrylic, enameled steel, fiberglass or a specialty material?
4. What is my budget and how will that affect the type of bathtub I am looking for?
5. Who will be using this bathtub?
6. How big does my bathtub need to be?
7. Where am I planning on putting my bathtub? Do I need a corner tub, a platform tub, an alcove tub or a free standing tub?
1. What finish and style are the sink faucets and showerhead in my bathroom? Do I want my bathtub faucet to match them?
2. What type of bathtub do I have? Does it require a wall-mounted, deck-mounted (Roman) or freestanding tub faucet?
3. Do I want to pay more for a tub faucet with a higher flow rate that will fill my tub faster?
4. Do I want a tub faucet that also comes with a handshower?